- Pay Rate:
£15.64 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Kensington, London,
Temporary Data Compliance Officer – Housing
Reference no: K&C 5234497
Pay Rate: £15.64 per hour PAYE
36 hours Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
City: Kensington, London
Basic DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role
The purpose of the role is to provide non-technical support to the Resident Safety (Contracts & Compliance Team) in pursuance of providing a safer more comfortable places for our resident to live.
To provide Contract Management support on several contracts such as health and safety compliance in relation to lift servicing, gas servicing, water hygiene, electrical servicing, asbestos and commercial HRA compliance so that organisational expectations are met.
- To ensure the loading of compliance certificates, surveys, insurance reports etc onto the asset database, Keystone.
- To co-ordinate forced entry action to execute Right of Entry warrant. Liaising with Neighbourhood Management, gas contractors, locksmith, police, social services and stakeholders. (As required)
- Attend Court as RBKC Authorised Delegated Officer to provide witness statement. (As required)
- To ensure that visits to tenants are carried out to complete tenancy checks in accordance with the Gas/Electrical no access policy and procedures to identify any safeguarding matters and vulnerabilities.
- Able to run daily / weekly monthly job reports to assist the Resident Safety Team in the monitoring of all workflows including financial.
- To develop a working relationship with relevant teams and services in order to facilitate meaningful referrals that support our tenants.
- You will need to be able to plan and organise effectively to exceed targets with the ability to self-organise.
- Learn from mistakes seek to learn from actions, using feedback to improve and sharing learning with others.
- Strive for results and commitments: to make service improvements and achieve positive service outcomes for customers
- Problem solves and proactive approach to resolve issues and avoid escalation wherever possible.
- Provide a service of excellence in, meeting the needs of our customers, engaging with residents.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- GSCE’s or equivalent.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of people verbally and in writing
- Effective planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Previous experience in an administrative role in an office environment
- Experience of working in a service area relevant to the role
- Proven experience of working with the public and experience of providing effective customer service
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Data Compliance Officer – Housing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.