- Pay Rate:
£16.02 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2 - 3 months
- Southwark, London,
Temporary Data Administrator - Admin and Clerical
Reference no: Southwark 5224638
Pay Rate: £16.02 per hour PAYE
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 2 – 3 months
An Enhanced DBS is required for this role.
To ensure recording of professional practice, and data integrity, is of a high quality, supporting the effective use of the Client Recording Systems (CRS) and wider performance and quality management systems.
You will support performance and quality systems.
You will contribute to the overall performance of the service and help support strategic objectives.
- Contribute to the delivery of outstanding services to children and families and carers by focusing on the need of all practitioners and managers to use Client Recording Systems to maintain records to a high standard particularly around data integrity, in order that the quality and impact of work can be measured
- Manual data entry of highly sensitive data that must be 100% accurate
- Maintain a culture of high performance contributing to ensuring that services are “inspection ready”
- To have high standards in the use of case management systems to secure good quality performance data required for statutory and internal performance
- Work to a consistently high standard. Comply with systems to demonstrate quality and performance
- Ensure that the Children’s Social Care Performance Service Manager is regularly briefed on issues, and kept informed about progress
- Work co-operatively with appropriate officers to achieve excellence in performance information in relation to children, young people and families
- Organise complex information and that supports performance reports
- Undertake sample exercises of to assess and report on the quality of recording and data management
- Operate within the council’s corporate policies and priorities
- Undertake the role flexibly as dictated by service need.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- *** Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Have a broad understanding of the children’s social care environment and the importance of the effective use of Client Recording Systems
- Significant experience of data entry
- Knowledge of a range of IT tools and systems and their use in data collection
- Knowledge of Excel
- Broad Knowledge and understanding of statutory frameworks and guidance for children’s social work
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities of key children’s agencies
- Significant experience of working with information, data and performance
- Experience of maintaining monitoring systems used to evaluate the success of service provision.
- Attention to detail
- Speed of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the role of social work with children and their families
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Data Administrator - Admin and Clerical
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.