- Pay Rate:
£14.19 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- REIGATE, Surrey,
Temporary Customer Liaison Officer / Admin – FM Resources
Reference no: Surrey TCL 80118
Pay rate: £14.19 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
City: REIGATE, Surrey
A Customer Liaison Officer is required to act as the first point of contact for all visitors to the main corporate offices. To contribute to, support and maintain a flexible and reliable quality FM service and ensure that satisfaction for both internal and external customers is continuously achieved and improved.
- Respond to enquiries via the telephone, email, face to face and online systems on a range of topics including overseeing the reception service, room bookings and visitor enquiries, maintenance and upkeep of the site to provide a compliant and safe working environment.
- Stationary provision, room booking and management, enquiries and health & safety at site.
- Work as a team with FM colleagues to meet customer needs covering some Building Support Officer operational duties as required especially during periods of staff absence (holiday and sickness). This may include post room duties or room set up.
- Support the Facilities Manger on aspects of premises health and safety and security including any necessary emergency evacuation or invacaution of the premises.
- Constant contact with a wide range of customers, both internally and externally. The role may require covering reception duties and travel to other sites to provide cover during period of staff absence (holiday and sickness cover).
- Support senior colleagues to deliver initiatives and projects as required.
- Deliver a range of administrative and/or customer services in support of existing systems or processes to agreed standards, to maximise service quality and continuity. May be required to raise invoices and manage payments.
- Provide and manipulate data for statistical purposes and run and present standard reports. Assist in undertaking research and analysis of information and prepare reports in prescribed formats.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, or able to evidence ability at an equivalent level.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Previous relevant work experience in an environment supporting staff and/or public.
- Understanding of and commitment to delivering an excellent customer focused service.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to build sound relationships with customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of people, including staff, visitors and contractors.
- Good IT skills including database management systems, email and MS Office .
- Ability to work with others to improve customer service.
- Good administrative, analytical and organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise and plan own workload in the context of conflicting priorities and work on own initiative.
- A methodical approach to information gathering, recording and reporting.
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Customer Liaison Officer / Admin – FM Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.