- Pay Rate:
£11.98 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
- Poole, Dorset,
Temporary CSI Administrator – Resources
Reference no: Dorset BL TCL 359869
Pay Rate: £11.98 per hour PAYE
37 hours Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
City: Poole, Dorset
NPPV2 vetting required for this role
NB: Police Vacancy - only for candidates with a minimum of 5 years continuous UK address history. Please note that this vacancy is subject to a strict security vetting procedure.
Full UK driving license + access to own vehicle required for this role
The team requires an experienced administrator to carry out a range of duties with limited supervision, which may involve written, telephone or face to face contact with the public or internal colleagues and the application of organisational procedures and systems.
- Office administration.
- Property weeding, including physical and digital items and transporting property between locations.
- ISO/Audit preparation tasks as directed by ISO Technical Lead or CSI Team Leader.
- Vehicle checks.
- Stock ordering and maintenance.
- Exhibit maintenance – Booking in and out of exhibits on various systems, including handling biological exhibits with appropriate protection and PPE.
- Mobile phone and exhibit continuity and entry on system.
- Other tasks commensurate with the role as directed by CSI Team Leaders.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Minimum of five grade A-C GCSE’s or the equivalent minimum standards or possess relevant experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Excellent IT skills, inc word and excel. Candidates who have previously used force computer systems are preferred but not essential (inc. MOPI, FPTS, Storm, Crime system and Socrates.)
- Ability to work in multiple locations as required.
- Proven ability to work moving stock and property.
- Proven ability to interact, communicate and engage with members of the public, Police Officers and Police Staff at all ranks and grades.
- Strong emotional and psychological resilience.
- Knowledge of Data Protection policy and legislation.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
CSI Administrator – Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.