- Pay Rate:
£11.26 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36.50 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6-12 months
Temporary County Lines Marker Assessor
Reference no: Merseyside BL TCL350364
Pay rate £11.26 per hour PAYE
NVPPV Level 3 Vetting required
To review and assess Force systems to identify cases linked to County Lines and make the relevant direct data entry (DDE) intelligence submissions onto the Police National Database (PND) as well as creating Police National Computer (PNC) County Lines (CL) Marker reports for subsequent authorisation
- To research, assess and evaluate Niche intelligence reports, crime reports and VPRF1 referrals to identify county lines deal line names, impacting locations, branding, types of drugs, persons and vehicles in order to make direct data entries on to PND for intelligence or warning markers for threat, risk and harm via the harm markers and other areas of note such as, if linked to social media, transport or finances.
- To research assess and evaluate Niche intelligence reports, crime reports and VPRF1 referrals to identify victims, offenders or others in need of a CL warning marker, and to create and submit PNC marker requests for authorisation by the Detective Inspector Operation Toxic.
- Ensure all PNC / PND reports and inputs are processed in a timely, sensitive and confidential manner in accordance with current DPA legislation, GDPR, Authorised Professional Practice (APP) on Information Management issued by the College of Policing including Home Office Code of Practice on MOPI and Freedom of Information Act.
- To adhere to all legal frameworks, key working principles, policies and guidance relevant to the role.
- Be accountable for all Health & Safety issues, including risk assessment, appertaining to the post holder’s area of responsibility, in order to fulfil the statutory obligations of the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Proficiency in using force IT systems such as MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word along with the ability to self-improve by gaining on-line learning from NCALT, Breeze and Virtual Training Library in any relevant courses when necessary in order to improve knowledge and skills to provide an effective service to assist the Force tackle county lines
- Ability to research and interrogate force systems i.e. NICHE, PNC, PND, CORVUS and STORM in order to collate information relevant to the role on a daily basis
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Police Vacancy - only for candidates with a minimum of 3 years continuous UK address history.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a strict security vetting procedure.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours. NB: Police Vacancy - only for candidates with a minimum of 3 years continuous UK address history.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- NVPPV Level 3 Clearance.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
County Lines Marker Assessor
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.