- Pay Rate:
£14.00 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:30
This opening assignment is for 1-2 months
Temporary Coordinator Operations Support/ Admin - FRA
Reference no: SGN 5245018
Pay Rate: £14.00 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:30
This opening assignment is for 1-2 months
This role will include being responsible for the administration and planning support for the FRA delivery team, your day-to-day responsibilities will be dealing with FRA actions and evidence coming into a centralised In-Box from Contracted teams, working closely with the FRA Contracts Manager/Fire Risk officer to ensure meticulous data handling and logging through spreadsheets. This role is critical to give support to the technical subject matter experts/specialists ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the department.
- Take responsibility to deliver the right outcome for our customer in a safe and timely way.
- Promote a positive collaborative culture of Property, Building Safety and Compliance. Take personal responsibility for escalating any concerns.
- Work collaboratively with other teams, internal and external and all business areas
- Work flexibly across business areas to support peaks and troughs in workload
- Build a partnering relationship based on trust with field stakeholders
- Identify near term/real time resourcing requirements for Property Services field based operations to enable proactive intervention and avoid risk
- Seek opportunities to improve performance and offer solutions
- Assist in the provision of performance information
- Ensure data and information is correctly logged in appropriate systems
- Maintain all appropriate systems with accurate information
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Knowledge of relevant health, safety and environmental legislation with focus on compliance within all activities undertaken by the teams
- Knowledge of methods to monitor the quality of data and identify issues e.g. reconciliations
- Understanding of data breaches, associated implications and industry standards of preventing/triaging a breach
- High level understanding of safety compliance processes and procedures, and ensuring these are followed at all times to manage risk to customers.
- An understanding of building maintenance terminology
- Experience of operating within a fast paced highly regulated environment
- Administration experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent decision-making skills enable responsive action to ensure the best customer outcome
- Evidence of excellent customer service achievements in a busy delivery environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and use complex data
- The ability to use multiple systems
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Coordinator Operations Support/ Admin - FRA
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.