- Pay Rate:
£11.59 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
- Ellesmere Port, Cheshire,
Temporary Clerical Admin Assistant - Client Finance
Reference no: Cheshire W 5241092
Pay Rate: £11.59 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
City: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Start date: January 2024
Basic DBS disclosure required for this role
The purpose of the role is to provide clerical support to Client Finance Teams and assist in the processing of Financial Assessment forms and other client related information.
- To have a working knowledge of current Adult Social Care Charging regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Using the Document Imaging system to scan and index documents.
- Deal with letters and correspondence received within the Client Finance Team, both in writing or sent electronically via email or via online Financial Assessment tool.
- Deal with queries raised by service users of Social Care, over the telephone as required.
- Liaise with Adult Social Care, Transactional Services and Corporate Debt on individual cases.
- Liaise with the other teams in the Council where necessary.
- Provide efficient and effective clerical support to the Financial Assessment Team to enable Financial Assessments to be assessed and calculated in a timely manner and service users notified of outcomes, in writing.
- Process routine changes of circumstances in specific types of claims.
- Provide clerical support, efficiently and effectively across the whole of Client Finance as required.
- Input data into computer systems.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- GCSE in at least five subjects (at grade C or above) including Mathematics and English, or equivalent.
Skills & Experience:
- Good clerical background.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Open plan office, therefore, must be of a disposition to fit into this environment
- Ability to communicate with the general public either by personal contact, telephone or correspondence.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Clerical Admin Assistant - Client Finance
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.