- Pay Rate:
£237.32 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday - Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Interim Chartered Surveyor - General Practice
Reference no: Portsmouth 5245106
Pay Rate: £237.32 per day PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday - Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Experienced GP Surveyor required to undertake mainly landlord and tenant work, lease renews, open market rent reviews and full range of GP surveying duties. As a General Practice Surveyor, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive surveying services. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking various tasks related to landlord and tenant work, lease renewals, rent reviews, and the full range of general practice surveying duties. Reporting to Head of Commercial Property (Gosport) this is a demanding position with considerable pressure to uplift and update the commercial property portfolio.
- Conducting landlord and tenant work, ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Managing lease renewals and negotiating favorable terms for our clients.
- Performing rent reviews to optimize property value and financial returns.
- Handling a diverse range of general practice surveying duties to support organizational objectives.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Hold chartered status with RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) or MRICS.
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology
- Knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software
- Legal knowledge including court procedures and government regulations
- Have a proven track record in undertaking landlord and tenant work, lease renewals, rent reviews, and general practice surveying duties.nt level in a similarly large and complex organisation
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess a proactive and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Chartered Surveyor - General Practice
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.