- Pay Rate:
£13.30 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- Morden, London,
Temporary CCTV Review Officer x 2 – Parking Enforcement
Reference no: Merton 5218809
Pay Rate: £13.30 per hour PAYE
Part time hours will be considered - 17.5 hours – Wednesday and Thursday 0800am – 1600pm, Friday 0800am – 11.30am.
The purpose of the role is to review all CCTV footage and progress any identified parking or moving traffic contraventions.
- Operate on street CCTV cameras, unattended devices recording images of potential parking, bus lanes and moving traffic contraventions.
- Review and input images of potential parking, bus lanes and moving traffic contraventions, in line with established guidelines and practices, generating penalty charge notices.
- Organise and undertake effectively and efficiently requests for public viewings of CCTV evidence in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Contribute effectively to maintain high levels of performance and quality in the work of the team.
- Offer advice and information to the public both on the telephone and in face-to-face situations on the provision of service.
- Advise the public in relation to enquiries concerning parking matters.
- Adhere to the CCTV Code of Practice and all other relevant legislation.
- Use the enclose circuit television system to observe parking, bus lanes and moving traffic contraventions in accordance with the relevant legislation, traffic regulation orders, approved code of practice and other guidance issued.
- Make contemporaneous notes of all contraventions observed; to follow and complete the necessary procedures for evidence gathering and storing of relevant data.
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Council’s Policies on Customer Care, Data Protection and Equal Opportunities.
- Ensure that Corporate and Departmental Health and Safety policies are implemented at all the times and to raise any concerns regarding their operation, or any other Health and Safety matters, with the appropriate line manager.
- Carry out other duties as appropriate to the grading of the post as required by management.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- SIA Licence required for this role.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Good time management & organisation.
- Previous experience working in fast passed environment.
- Experience with customer service.
- Able to multi tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
CCTV Review Officer x 2 – Parking Enforcement
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.