- Pay Rate:
£11.18 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6-7 months
Temporary Casework Support Officer
Reference no: Sunderland 2023 AGY 60
Pay Rate: £11.18 per hour PAYE
3537 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6-7 months
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
To provide a range of technical, clerical, financial, statistical and support services to internal and external customers in the delivery of Discretionary Housing Payments and Local Welfare Provision in accordance with developed systems, statutory procedures, legislation, corporate standards and policies
- Provide relevant and accurate information to customers, colleagues and partner organisations, delivering services to the required standard, whilst ensuring complex issues are escalated to the appropriate manager
- Engage and liaise with internal and external departments and organisations
- To collate and record accurate statistical information across range of areas .
- To manage, maintain and monitor their own workload in order to meet identified targets and deadlines, in accordance with current standards and procedures
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and / or as part of a team to ensure work is carried out in a timely, professional and accurate manner
- Able to effectively use a PC to prepare documents, record information or input data
- Able to make decisions and reach conclusions
- Able to work effectively within a busy team environment, or independently
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Casework Support Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.