- Pay Rate:
£15.60 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- WOOLWICH, LONDON,
Temporary Business Support Officer - Social Care
Reference no: Greenwich RQ1048048
Pay Rate: £15.60 per hour PAYE
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
City: WOOLWICH, LONDON
Basic DBS disclosure required
To lead on the quality assurance of data held and contribute to service improvement by providing information, data, analysis and reporting within the service. To operate flexibly as part of the business support staff group so that core business support functions are delivered. To contribute to the development of efficient and effective business support arrangements that add value to the service provided to service users. To be responsible for day to day processing and management of financial information for the service, to ensure accuracy and up to date information is maintained and there will not be a significant negative impact on the service and other organisations
- To provide administrative support to frontline staff carrying out such duties that are required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the service, including distribution of mail and being the first point of contact (either by telephone, email or face to face). Deal sensitively with all enquires, assessing needs and providing the most appropriate response including advice and guidance, signposting to other sources of help and involving other internal and external professionals as necessary.
- To lead on the tracking of data and collecting, collating, scrutinising, interpreting and producing outputs and be responsible for implementing follow up actions and distributing information.
- To input, update and interrogate information relating to service users.
- To support staff and leaders and take responsibility for ensuring data is up to date and tasks are completed within defined timescales.
- To prepare, analyse and provide detailed and complex reports and management and performance information as required.
- To be responsible for the accurate complex calculations of payments to all agencies and service users and to ensure all purchase orders are created on the system accurately against the child’s record such as petty cash, placements and any invoices from agencies.
- To take the lead in running financial reports and present findings to management team and rectify any discrepancies.
- To be responsible for day to day accounting processes and carry out financial accounting tasks relating to the use of delegated budgets and staffing, including the processing and transactions of cash payments, allowances and monitoring of invoices on in house database as directed.
- To assist with setting up bank accounts for service users.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Business Support Officer - Social Care
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.