- Pay Rate:
£11.81 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
Temporary Business Support Assistant/Admin – Social Care
Job Ref: Gateshead 1004762514608515
Pay Rate: £11.81 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
The purpose of the role is to update manual and computerised records and ensure they are accurately maintained in accordance with Service timescales.
- Carry out case audits and collate and analyse performance management information and producing reports on behalf of management.
- Provide support within the Duty / Triage and manage the rota of front-line services where necessary.
- Responsible for the co-ordination, monitoring and provision of administration support at statutory meetings across the service, including the accurate taking and recording of minutes.
- Responsible for managing petting cash, and ordering and payment of invoices.
- Respond to enquiries at first point of contact managing the unpredictability of call type and caller needs which could be complex, challenging, and face-to-face.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) or equivalent.
- NVQ level 3 in Business Administration.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Working in an administrative setting.
- Good communication skills.
- Administrative Systems & Procedures
- Minute taking and co-ordination of meetings.
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Prioritising workload and working to tight deadlines.
- Implementing and developing manual and computerised systems.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Business Support Assistant/Admin – Social Care
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.