- Pay Rate:
£12.18 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4-5 months
- West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire,
Temporary Business Support Administrator - School Transport Services
Reference no: Nottinghamshire TCL 0008 6910 / 1
Pay Rate: £12.18 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 4-5 months
City: West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
Proven minute taking skills and experience are essential for this role.
The purpose of the role is to provide advice and guidance to customers, business partners and others on business processes and operational service issues.
- Create, manage and manipulate information whether relating to finance, staffing information, customers or any other service requirement or eligibility criteria, this will include producing bespoke and complex reports.
- Develop basic systems and processes to meet operational needs and to ensure the high quality of information held.
- To undertake a range of financial management processes, including processing
- orders, resolving issues, budget monitoring, reconciling accounts and handling cash.
- Responsible for the organisation of meetings and events including booking venues, issuing invitations and papers and taking minutes.
- Inputting of school transport applications data
- Working out eligibility of transport, following a process diagram.
- Processing of Special Educational needs transport applications, experience in this area would be an advantage.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Good literacy and numeracy skills to NVQ 2 level or equivalent.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience of providing business support in a busy environment.
- Experience of data input and data management ensuring accuracy and where appropriate confidentiality.
- Significant experience and competence using IT and common business support packages including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Experience of note and minute taking.
- Experience of providing information to the public or customers using good communication skills.
- Experience of using defined business processes and giving guidance on them to colleagues.
- Ability to interpret data to work out transport eligibility.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Business Support Administrator - School Transport Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.