- Pay Rate:
£11.18 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
12 Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 10:00 – 14:00
This opening assignment is for 2 months
Temporary PT Business Support Administrator
Reference no: Nottinghamshire TCL 0007 E317 / 1
Pay Rate: £11.18 per hour PAYE
12 Monday – Friday, 10:00 – 14:00
This opening assignment is for 2 months
Enhanced DBS with Children & Adults Barred List required for this role
To provide a wide range of clerical, administrative and financial support to operational services under the management and guidance of senior staff
- To work to defined business standards and processes; performing a wide range of business support tasks with due regard to confidentiality and safeguarding
- To provide advice and guidance to customers, business partners and others on business processes and operational service issues
- To create, manage and manipulate information whether relating to finance, staffing information, customers or any other service requirement or eligibility criteria, this will include producing bespoke and complex reports
- To develop basic systems and processes to meet operational needs and to ensure the high quality of information held
- To undertake a range of financial support processes, including processing orders, resolving issues, reporting, reconciling accounts and handling cash
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Good literacy and numeracy skills to NVQ 2 level or equivalent
- Experience of providing business support in a busy environment
- Experience of data input and data management ensuring accuracy and where appropriate confidentiality
- Significant experience and competence using IT and common business support packages including word processing and spreadsheets
- Experience of note and minute taking
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
PT Business Support Administrator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.