- Pay Rate:
£11.18 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
- Leechmere Ind Est,
Temporary Business Support Admin Assistant
Reference no: Sunderland Business Support Assistant- BRT team
Pay Rate: £11.18 per hour PAYE
This opening assignment is for 12 months
The purpose of the role is to provide a range of technical, clerical, financial or support services to internal or external customers. Provide information and support to, customers and employees to support the efficient and effective running of the service.
- Offer an excellent Customer Service in any contact with external or internal customers.
- To provide detailed information to customers and employees to inform decision making and support the efficient running of the service.
- Take accurate notes and transcribe into records.
- Produce reports using automated software or standard templates to meet data management and service monitoring requirements.
- Maintain records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process financial transactions is in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that data collection complies with all company regulatory and policy guidelines.
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- To promote and champion a positive organisation-wide culture that reflects the Company’s values.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Level 2 in Business and Finance or equivalent.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally, in person or over the telephone, and in writing to share and obtain information.
- Be able to provide excellent customer service by being able to delight customers and deliver high quality tailored services to meet needs and exceed expectations.
- Able to listen to conversation and take notes of meetings.
- Listens to others to assess requirements in order to respond appropriately and efficiently.
- Able to work effectively within a busy team environment, or independently.
- Able to adapt to changes in colleagues, settings and working environment.
- Be able to adapt behaviour to suit the situation or customer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Business Support Admin Assistant
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.