- Pay Rate:
up to £22.97 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
36.25 Monday – Friday, 08:45 - 17:00
This opening assignment is for 12 months
Interim Business Projects Manager - Housing
Reference no: NW Leicestershire TCL 5242826
Pay Rate: up to £22.97 per hour PAYE depending on experience
36 Monday – Friday, 08:45 - 17:00
This opening assignment is 12 months
An experienced Project Manager to help with a series of service change projects in the busy social housing team. Working with the Head of Service and Director you will help with the delivery of a planned service restructure as well as other stand alone projects within the housing service. The key focus being programme management, ensuring all projects are planned, monitored and delivered to the timelines of each project plan
- Organise and attend project meetings, preparing all necessary project documentation such as project plans and risk registers, preparing and presenting highlight reports, supporting project delivery and ensuring approved budgets and deadlines are achieved.
- Provide project management expertise and guidance to other officers to assist ‘in service’ delivery of projects as appropriate and ensure effective completion of their delivery.
- Ensure that robust project and corporate governance arrangements are in place allowing for accountability and clarity of roles and responsibilities.
- Work with the Head of Service and Director to facilitate discussions with senior officers which challenge current processes and procedures to encourage new approaches.
- Regular contact with other services, stakeholders, residents and elected members
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Educated to degree level and have held a Practitioner Certificate in PRINCE2 for at least 2 years
- Understanding the needs of both internal and external customers and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Understanding of business process and redesign and implementation
- Familiar with PRINCE 2 or similar project methodology and effective project management techniques
- Experience of working in a project management role within the public or private sector
- Experience of effectively managing a team and delivering an outcome focused service
- Approximately 4 years demonstrable experience in a project management role within a public or private sector organisation
- Experience of housing or property environments (and related activities) along with an understanding of the relevant human resources considerations will be advantageous
- Good track record of effectively implementing business change
Skills & Abilities:
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Able to operate on own initiative
- Able to plan and prioritise workload
- Able to resolve difficult and complex situations, professionally, tactfully and diplomatically
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Business Projects Manager - Housing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.