- Pay Rate:
Up to £400.00 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Business Process Analyst – Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00061141
Pay Rate: Up to £400.00 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is currently Hybrid Working – 1 day per week in the office
To build services onto ServiceNow. The main tasks are to capture business requirements, document processes, analyse and evaluate these to design To-Be solutions and process flows. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to deliver at pace in a dynamic environment where priorities and needs may change. You will be assigned independent tasks as well as team tasks.
- Capture business requirements.
- Create As-Is and To-Be process flows.
- Analyse and evaluate As-Is processes and develop To-Be solutions.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicate your insights and documentation to team members and stakeholders.
- Track and report on own tasks daily, as part of agile project delivery.
- Contribute and be involved in team planning sessions.
- ITEL Service Design certification/management.
- Recent experience in Process Mapping.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience of creating As-Is and To-Be process flows.
- Experience of service design focusing on the Customer Journey, end to end.
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation and experience following this methodology/standard.
- Ability to work in waterfall or agile project delivery environments.
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Visio skills.
- Service Design qualification.
- Experience of designing services that will be built on ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of information governance and information management.
- Experience of working in a government department.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- BPSS clearance required.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Business Process Analyst
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.