- Pay Rate:
£20.06 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- HACKNEY, LONDON,
Reference no: Hackney RQ779795
Pay rate £20.06 per hour PAYE
A DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role; however the level of disclosure has not been specified by the client.
The post-holder will be part of the Commissioning Team and work closely with Service Managers, Senior Practitioners and Care Managers to source, arrange and amend packages of care, placements in residential and nursing homes and supported living services. This may involve regularly dealing with complex and/or contentious issues. Experience of Hospital discharge would be an advantage. The role will also take responsibility for uploading cases already brokered onto MOSAIC to help with a backlog
- Carrying out a placement brokerage role within an adult services context e.g older people, learning disabilities and mental health services.
- To work within the Commissioning Team to contribute effectively to market management initiatives.
- Ensure all supplier set up, contracting and amendment activities are carries out in a timely way.
- To source services for those who have no recourse to public funds, as required.
- To ensure that the Mosaic and CM2000 systems are updated as required.
- To work effectively with the Information and Assessment Team, Care Management Teams, Hospital Discharge and Finance Teams
- To identify savings, negotiating with providers to achieve value for money in services brokered for service users.
- To maintain clear lines of responsibility and accountability in carrying out the brokerage function.
- To maintain accuracy in record keeping and ensure consistent recording practice on Mosaic that will provide robust financial information for the budgets forecasting and community care charging purposes
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Working knowledge of the Councils Corporate Strategy, the Government modernising agenda and best value
- Good working knowledge of the legislation and Council policies covering data protection, information sharing and confidentiality
- A working knowledge of the Department of Health guidance in respect of Adult services
- Good working knowledge of administrative, contact management and case management systems
- Must have experience of MOSAIC social care software
- Experience of working within a health or social care context
- Experience of residential or supported living placement finding
- Experience of managing relationships with stakeholders in a health or social care context
- Use influencing and negotiation skills effectively with different stakeholders and arrive at an agreed solution that represents the key interests of the service
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.