- Pay Rate:
£16.09 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 1-2 months
- Wembley, London,
Temporary Assistant SEND Officer – Education
Job Ref: Brent 5240589
Pay Rate: £16.09 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 1-2 months
City: Wembley, London
The successful candidate will be working within educational settings and with professionals to review their SEN support and inclusive policies and strategies to meet the needs of pupils with special educational needs and disabilities.
Supporting Early Years Providers so that they have the required skills to undertake effective and efficient Education, Health and Care Needs Assessments and can write quality Education, Health and Care plans as part of SEN Service’s quality assurance protocol.
- Offering advice on inclusion of children with send across private voluntary, and independent settings including preschools, schools, day nurseries and childminders.
- Supporting SENCOS and early year’s practitioners in planning provision, modelling teaching and intervention strategies and focused assessment.
- Early year’s practitioners in planning provision, modelling teaching and intervention strategies, focused assessment, monitoring and reviewing progress of children accessing the eyfs curriculum.
- Closely monitoring the impact of provision and inclusion funding so children make accelerated progress in their learning and development, enabling them to achieve good outcomes.
- Ensuring that accurate data regarding the anticipated need for special school places is available in good time to ensure place planning is as precise as possible and that statutory timelines are adhered to.
- Provide data and other information to the early years quality and inclusion lead to allow an annual evaluation of the service, and to facilitate the collection of data to inform future developments within the service and borough wide.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Assistant SEND Officer – Education
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.