- Pay Rate:
£14.25 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36.25 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4-5 months
Assessment Verification & Accreditation Coordinator x2
Reference no: Prestwich TCL0006 D261 / 1
Pay rate £14.25 per hour PAYE
One full time post
1 x part time post - 22.5 hours
To carry out assessment/verification of candidates on accredited programmes in accordance with the Awarding Body, College of Policing and organisational needs
- Verification of the Level 3 Diploma in Policing, Level 4 First Line Police Management and Level 5 Police Management qualifications.
- Offer resilience and support, regarding assessment in the workplace, across the force.
- Coordinate the work of Borough Assessment, Verification and Accreditation Officers and provide performance feedback.
- Assess/Verify candidates working towards achievement of assessor/verifier status (TAQA) to enable them to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills.
- Assess evidence of candidate competence against relevant standards and complete associated assessment plans and reports.
- Maintain accurate and verifiable records of assessment and achievement records as required by the awarding body.
- Ensure the day-to-day administration of the assessment process is both effectively and efficiently maintained including records and computer applications.
- Communicate with and support other staff (Lead Verifier, Inspector, boroughs and branches) involved in the assessment/verification and accreditation process to ensure College of Policing and Awarding Body Standards are met.
- Deliver adequate support to colleagues to ensure successful implementation, continuity and resilience of service of assessed/verified and accredited programmes across boroughs/branches.
- Report serious concerns and poor candidate progress to the Lead Verifier
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- D32/33, A1 or TAQA (Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement)
- D34, V1 or TAQA (Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Knowledge of skill requirements for potential assessors and internal verifiers
- Experience of Assessing candidates undertaking qualifications through an approved awarding body
- Experience as an Internal Verifier (Internal Quality Assurance) - Demonstrates a working knowledge of verification procedures and quality assurance systems
- Experience of coaching/mentoring
- Presentation/Facilitation skills
- Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle for business purposes
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- GMP Clearance.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Assessment Verification & Accreditation Coordinator x2
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.