- Pay Rate:
£16.47 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4-5 months
- TOWER HAMLETS, LONDON,
Temporary ASB Liaison Officer
Reference no: Tower Hamlets RQ775567
Pay rate £16.47 per hour PAYE
A DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role; however the level of disclosure has not been specified by the client.
ASB Liaison Officer required to support a specialist ASB team with comprehensive administration. To log all new reports of ASB on Civica App, assign ASB cases to appropriate team member within specified targets. Respond to enquiries from residents/victims concerning progress with case, maintaining accurate and up to date records of contact at all times to assist in ASB case management
- To provide a quality first response to residents/victims on all contact and escalate to team members as appropriate. Provide case management updates and after care for those who have experienced ASB.
- To provide comprehensive, effective, high quality administrative support to the ASB Service including a minute taking service at team and other meetings as required.
- To log all new reports of ASB on Civica App, assign ASB cases to appropriate team member within specified targets. Investigate and provide information and reports as required.
- Respond to enquiries from residents/victims concerning progress with case, maintaining accurate and up to date records of contact at all times to assist in ASB case management.
- To assist ASB Officers with casework by conducting telephone or face to face interviews with victims of ASB and maintain regular contact to keep them updated with the progress of their case.
- Liaise as appropriate with staff from other areas and provide updates /information relevant to cases which may impact on other areas and service deliverables and outcomes.
- To be responsible for submitting invoices and purchase requisitions in accordance with THH’s financial regulations.
- To demonstrate effective data management by maintaining records and data information in compliance with the data protection act.
- Carry out other reasonable ad hoc duties to support the Directorate which are commensurate with the expectation of the post as directed by the line manager or the Head of Service
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Basic knowledge of anti-social behaviour legislation
- Experience of dealing with customers who may be in difficult and challenging circumstances
- Experience of diary management for a small team
- Experience of call handling and accurately recording details of conversation quick to learn new ASB system to log cases
- Frontline customer service good computing skills
- Uses own initiative and able to demonstrate good problem solving skills
- An ability to plan and organise own workload
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
ASB Liaison Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.