- Pay Rate:
£13.41 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
- West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire,
Temporary Adult Community Care Officer – Social Care
Job Ref: Nottinghamshire TCL 0008 296B / 1
Pay Rate: £13.41 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
City: West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
Hybrid working - no particular office but CCO will be based in North, Mid and South Notts when required. Majority of the role is remote working.
Enhanced DBS disclosure required for this role
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for both the assessment of individual needs and the initiation and coordination of a range of outcomes to meet them, promoting the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self-directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties.
- Responsible for the assessments, support planning and review of individual needs and the initiation and coordination of a range of outcomes to meet them.
- Responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- Responsible for commissioning of services to maximise people’s independence.
- Promote the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties within their chosen living environment and meet their identified short and long term goals.
- Provide information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Relevant health/social care qualifications to NVQ Level 3, an equivalent qualification or evidence of required skills and experience.
Skills & Experience:
- At least two years’ experience of care work gained through paid employment or extensive relevant personal experience or voluntary work.
- Experience of operating as part of a team and assisting others in their work.
- Knowledge of Community Care services within a health or social care setting.
- Experience of independently managing and prioritising demands and tasks to meet objectives.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Adult Community Care Officer – Social Care
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.