- Pay Rate:
£12.66 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- BOLTON, Lancashire,
Temporary Administrator (Licensing) – Admin & Clerical
Reference no: Bolton TCL 0008 6535 / 1
Pay rate: £12.66 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
City: BOLTON, Lancashire
An Administrator is required to undertake the efficient receipt and allocation of applications for licences and permits.
- Checking of official documentation such as driving licences, passports to enable an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau to be obtained and to complete a right to work check.
- Managing mailboxes and dealing with enquiries at the public counter, letter, email and by telephone.
- Printing taxi livery.
- Provide administrative support to the service using the Microsoft packages. Create and maintain databases for clients/vehicles/operators/premises and all other licences which necessitate such requirements.
- Provide statistical information including the collation of data, analysis and preparation of such reports.
- Accurately accounting for the monies received, receipting customers and secure monies received. Reconciling and banking of monies received in accordance with set process.
- Update and maintain comprehensive, accurate and up to date record management.
- Development and maintenance of constructive working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Ensure data protection and human rights are considered and maintained at all times.
- Use of various IT systems such as Lagan, Civica, Verint and Microsoft Office and printing equipment.
- Assist in other activities as required by the Licensing team that fall outside normal range of activities.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Competencies to NVQ administration or customer service Level 2 standard.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant equipment, software, processes and procedures.
- Clear understanding of the standards and work priorities of the team.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven supervisory/line management skills.
- Able to organise and resolve most issues independently.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Administrator (Licensing) – Admin & Clerical
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.