- Pay Rate:
£15.64 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Chelsea, London,
Temporary Admin Business Support Officer/Team Coordinator
Reference no: K&C 5223159
Pay Rate: £15.64 per hour PAYE
Basic DBS disclosure required for this role.
The purpose of the job is to undertake a range of duties in support of social workers and to provide a variety of office services in partnership with other support staff.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for conferences and meetings, for example, Case Conferences, Network Meetings and other meetings as directed by the social worker
- Organise and arrange meetings as directed by social workers
- Take minutes of professional meetings
- Draft routine correspondence, for example letters to other agencies as directed by the social worker.
- Meet with clients who present in reception dealing sensitively with them known to social workers as appropriate.
- Ensure financial transactions are authorized and recorded on ICS.
- Organise transport and other appointments, for example, contact for Looked after Children, school runs and other journeys as directed by social workers.
- Ensure open case files are up to date with chronologies and Genograms
- To book accommodation as directed by social worker.
- And any other administrative duties as instructed by line manager.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English Language and/or NVQ 3.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of two years customer/social care worker and business support working environment experience.
- Ability to undertake a variety of relative administrative duties.
- Ability to work with conflicting demands.
- Ability to work without supervision as well as work in a team.
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Admin Business Support Officer/Team Coordinator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.