- Pay Rate:
£270.11 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
Full Time 37.5 hours
Anticipated 6 months
- Stoke on-Trent,
Role: Senior Strategic Procurement Manager
Contract Length: Anticipated 6 months
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours
Location: Hybrid (3 days on-site) Based at Royal Stoke Hospital (Stoke on-Trent) or County Hospital (Stafford)
Pay Rate: £270.11 per day PAYE
DBS required for this role TBC
OH Assessment required for this role
University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust (UHNM) are recruiting a team to manage a complex ICT Procurement project for the Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Integrated Care System (ICS).
Skills, experience and requirements.
- Experience leading on complex, high value contracts and tenders.
- Public Sector Procurement experience
- Experience dealing with very senior organisational stakeholders.
- Experience of management multi-disciplinary, multi-stakeholder complex projects
- Able to prepare, lead and manage Public Contract Regulations 2015 processes and associated documentation.
- Excellent supplier stakeholder management and engagement skills
- CIPS qualification preferred but not essential.
- Able to successfully lead a complex procurement project across an ICS
- The role must be able to manage the Strategic Procurement Lead for the entirety of the project.
- Knowledge and experience of conducting a competitive exercise via a nationally approved framework.
- Ability to provide detailed feedback and reports to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of project managing a complex, high value PCR procurement exercise
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV back to [email protected]
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Strategic Procurement Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.