- Pay Rate:
Up to £220.43 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 3 months
Interim Assistant Project Manager -Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00058753
Pay Rate: Up to £220.43 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: WFH and in the office 2/3 days per week - Andover
- Identify tasks, activities, interdependencies and outputs for the project and work with the project team to track and monitor progress throughout the project lifecycle
- Support capability building and the use of best practice in planning and reporting.
- Develop and maintain the project plan. Contribute towards the development of breakdown structures, quality criteria, product descriptions and monitoring strategy.
- Identify project resource requirements through the application of project planning techniques.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure plans are comprehensive. Gather information from project teams and stakeholders and produces project performance reports. Provide advice on planning processes throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Knowledge & experience of MS Packages
- Previous military experience desirable
- Security Clearance: SC clearance required
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Assistant Project Manager - Hybrid Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.