- Pay Rate:
Up to £594 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 8 months
Interim Business Analyst -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00065291
Pay Rate: Up to £594 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Salisbury as and when required
A Business Analyst is required on a contract basis.
Location: Salisbury as and when required.
As the Business Analyst, a strong background in Power Bi/Dashboard is essential as well as BA skillset.
- Requirements gathering – Coordinate requirement activities, their validation and sign-off ensuring that the needs of the key stakeholders are articulated determining the need and value of per-forming the activity based on the context
- Process modelling – Determine requirement for and develop, coordinate and agree sign-off of the ‘As-Is’ and To-Be’ business process work
- Coordinate and lead on the evaluation of requirements against the present state (where we are) & the target state (where we want to be) and identify opportunities to develop successful business requirements as well as cultivate stakeholder relationships needed to make the transition.
- Impact Analysis – Lead on ensuring that the potential consequences of a change are correctly identified, that stakeholders have been identified and are part of the overall process and that benefits have been collated in response to the impact analysis.
- Benefit Analysis – Coordinate and lead on ensuring that identified benefits analysis is developed and disseminated to project sponsors, senior managers and project stakeholders where applicable.
- Stakeholder management and engagement – Coordinate Stakeholder analysis and comms with project and Comms team and ensure that stakeholder management is an ongoing process.
- Facilitation – Liaise with business owners, business architects business users change and technical teams to identify solutions.
- System Analysis – Lead on the work of systems analysis to ensure business needs are translated into solutions against identified time lines, & work with technical leads to ensure business needs are translated into the technical solutions.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Active, valid SC Clearance is essential.
- Strong previous experience in a business analyst role
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Knowledge of the project lifecycle and an ability to work in a project-based environment
- An ability to use PowerBI for data visualisation and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- An ability to work with multiple data sources and strong quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
- Previous experience with a public sector department, agency or body - desirable
- Coding experience using R - desirable
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- SC clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Business Analyst *Re-opened*
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.