- Pay Rate:
Up to £500 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Infrastructure Engineer -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00066387
Pay Rate: Up to £500 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Manchester, Hybrid 2 days in office and 3 working from home.
Two Infrastructure Engineers are needed on a contract basis. You will work with the team which has recently expanded to take ownership & control of the Desktop services from a long-term supplier.
The aim is to provide a modern, reliable, and flexible service that allows simple, secure access for deployment and management of modern desktop devices, using industry best practice
Existing security clearance is not a prerequisite but will always help.
What you’ll do:
- Microsoft Configuration Manager, WSUS, Intune, Autopilot, Cloud technologies.
- - Windows 10 Builds and continued updates aligning with Evergreen
- - Supporting Desktop Technologies to allow seamless integration to the whole End User Desktop experience.
- Alongside this the successful candidate would also be involved in Engineering, testing assistive software products and changes heavily to cover End to End Technical Assurance, and Project deliver requirements to aide in the Support and Administration of:
- - Windows 10 Enterprise
- - Autopilot and Task Sequence
- - ConfigMgr, WSUS and Intune
- - Software Distribution using SCCM and Intune
- - AS Applications
- - User and Device management
- - Test Infrastructure changes, business applications, and new technologies adopted by the organisation.
Who you are:
- 2nd / 3rd line knowledge of Azure AD, Intune, Configuration Manager and W10 Desktops at the Enterprise level of 30k devices and above.
- 2nd / 3rd line knowledge of Assistive software applications i.e. Dragon, Read & Write, ZoomText and JAWS.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.