- Pay Rate:
Up to £594 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 7-8 months
Interim Dashboard Developer - Power BI & SSRS -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00060606
Pay Rate: Up to £594 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Salisbury 1-2 days a week and WFH.
An Interim Dashboard Developer (Power BI & SSRS) is required to join the Science and Technology Laboratory, which provides specialist, and in many cases cutting-edge, science and technology services.
The Portfolio, Programme and Project Team team design and deliver processes, tools, training and set the required standards for staff, whilst defining and implementing best practice.
The team are working to transform the provision of information to the organisations. The tools, data sources and requirements are all in place. The team have a requirement for someone with power BI and SSRS skills to support the production and deployment of their related business-critical dashboards and management information related reports to a 450 strong Project Delivery community.
- To support the design and creation of Project Delivery related Power BI and SSRS reports on a corporate Power BI Server. This will include, but not be limited to, a Resourcing Dashboard (large proportion of initial work), Milestone Performance dashboard and Automated Assurance Dashboards. The team has moved to a new CHESS Oracle ERP system, this role will also ensure that all existing and new reports are appropriately updated and transitioned (which could be significant effort).
- The design, production, installation, testing and maintenance of a number of power BI dashboards and SSRS reports hosted on an on-premises Power BI server.
- Previous experience of designing reports in Power BI and SQL Server Report Builder as well as deployment using Power BI is essential.
- You must have experience of coding using languages such as DAX, M and SQL.
- Experience of developing reports in a P3 environment is desirable.
- Security Clearance: SC SOLE UK National
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Dashboard Developer - Power BI & SSRS
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.