- Pay Rate:
Up to £23.38 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Interim Technical Training Instructor -Mechanical & Electrical – PSR 1JP00059167
Pay Rate: Up to £23.38 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Cumbria (NW Cumbria)
An Interim Technical Training Instructor -Mechanical & Electrical, is needed on a contract basis for up to 12 months. In this role you will be working with mechanical and electrical staff members and so you should have a hands on background in Training/Coaching.
The Training Instructor provides appropriate training to improve the skills and competencies of students.
Mechanical background/hands on experience with a trade background is required, as you will be instructing on how to use plant equipment,
Training will be provided so no need for knowledge of specific equipment in the plant or Nuclear background.
- To be responsible for classroom and student safety in the learning environment
- To be responsible for effective delivery of training materials in accordance with established standards in the lesson materials
- To be responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of training and making recommendations for improvement
- To be responsible for meeting deadline dates for work activities and corrective actions.
- Mechanical background/hands on experience with a trade as will be instructing on how to use plant equipment,
- Training will be provided so no need for knowledge of specific equipment in the plant or Nuclear background.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Technical Training Instructor - Training
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.