- Pay Rate:
Up to £23.21 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Interim Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Coordinator - Service Management - Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00060492
Pay Rate: Up to £23.21 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Workington – Hybrid available (3 days on site / 2 WFH) Standard fulltime hours.
To work within the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) team within Service Management. The CSI Co-ordinator is responsible for assisting the CSI Manager with their accountabilities within the CSI Process.
- Monitor the submission of CSI proposals
- Assist the CSI Manager in performing the initial assessment of CSI proposals
- Support the CSI Manager in delivering improvement plans and tasks
- Support the CSI Manager in monitoring the delivery of CSI initiatives owned by Suppliers
- Own and manage low complexity CSI initiatives through the lifecycle
- Monitor and report progress against agreed improvement plans
- Attend CSI governance meetings as required
- Participate in the evaluation of ITSM processes
- Develop relationships and work collaboratively with Business and IT stakeholders
- Knowledge of Continual Service Improvement Management
- Knowledge of Service Management Best Practice
- Experience and skills in analysing and interpreting data from multiple sources
- Good communication skills with the ability to inform others using technical knowledge
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and patterns
- Excellent planning skills
- Computer literate, including a good working knowledge of relevant computer software
- ITIL V3/4 Foundation Certificate
- Understanding of value and benefit analysis, and prioritisation criteria
- Business Case development experience
- Experience in Benefits Management and Realisation
- Experience of managing CSI initiatives across multiple Tier 1 IT Suppliers
- Experience of Service Management Toolsets
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Module Continual Service Improvement (or ITILV4 equivalent)
- Additional ITIL or Service Management qualifications (e.g. PRINCE2, MoV
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim CSI Coordinator - Service Management
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.