- Pay Rate: £11.19 per hour PAYE.
- Hours per Week: 35-37 Monday – Friday, 08:00 to 16:00
- This opening assignment is for 8 months.
- Totnes, TQ9 5JD
A Case Manager - Waste Management is required.
It is essential that you are an enthusiastic person with great communication skills. Ideally you will have previous experience in dealing with domestic waste, but a genuine desire to work through conundrums and get the right result for customers is even better.
You will need to be flexible as the work involves a variety of tasks from answering calls to engaging with community groups & individuals.
A full UK driving licence plus access to a private vehicle is essential for this role, as you will be required to travel around the local area.
As there is no formal Job Description with this role, please could you provide as much information as possible on your CV including any relevant qualifications, Skills and Experience.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- A full UK driving licence plus Will need access to a private vehicle.
- **Please provide details of all qualifications held, especially any professional qualifications relating to the role
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally & in writing to a wide range of people
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to organise own workload to meet targets & deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Self-motivated, flexible and resourceful
- Strong Commitment to Customer Care
- Some experience in dealing with domestic waste would be preferred
- Please provide details of all relevant experience
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via [email protected] but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Temporary Case Manager - Waste Management
Anticipated Length of Assignment: Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.