- Pay Rate:
£21.10 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- KENSINGTON, London,
Interim Repairs Data Officer / IT – Housing Management
Reference no: Kensington 5224998
Pay rate: £21.10 per hour PAYE
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 3 months
This role supports the Repairs Management Team in redefining how data is built, reported and governed. To work heavily with operational teams, back office, surveying teams and all the business users and teams. The role is key to delivering accurate and reliable data. Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to help the service teams to monitor their performance and provide in-depth analysis on areas which need improving and monitor these on a timeline to show improvements achieved.
Devise methodology in measuring productivity for operatives, planners and contact centre. With a passion about data, the successful candidate will be able to create sql and power bi reports and to analyse trends and report on how to improvements can be made to the team.
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager in maintaining performance and improvements in the service through details reports produced in a timely manner.
- Work with a range of teams within Housing Management to produce and analyse data and intelligence, identifying trends to inform improvements and ultimately, make a difference to performance of the teams within repairs.
- Manage the development and presentation of performance reports and benchmarking activities ensuring robust data quality arrangements are in place.
- Lead on developing and maintaining data related to leaseholder service charges so that these are available to the Home Ownership Team to scrutinise in advance of sending out the service charges.
- Produce reports detailing spend on voids and monitor the SLAs in meeting the targets of handing back properties to be let.
- Proactively liaise with teams to develop, evaluate and improve data collections systems and procedures.
- Provide reports on property history for disrepair cases, complaints, complex caseworks and insurance cases.
- Report on post inspections on in-house and contracted jobs monitoring failures and recalls.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience in designing and manipulating datasets.
- Experience of assisting in the delivery of projects.
- Able to create sql and power bi reports.
- Able to analyse trends and report on how to improvements can be made to team.
- Good understanding of social housing within a Local Authority.
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail and deadlines.
- A passion about data and an eye for detail to deal with a vast array of reporting requirements.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Resilient, tenacious and outcome focused.
- Ambition to deliver first class service.
- Ability to manage and develop technics.
- Good administrative and analytical skills.
- Competent in working with a range of IT tools.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment and providing and delivering excellent results consistently.
- Enthusiastic about playing a key in improving the service through accurate reporting of performance.
- Able to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines.
- Experience in using Microsoft Packages.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- ***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Repairs Data Officer / IT – Housing Management
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.