- Pay Rate:
Up to £300 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 3 months
Interim Recruitment/Capability Manager - Resourcing/HR - -Hybrid Working – DIGPSR 1JP00064687
Pay Rate: Up to £300 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This is a hybrid role with some time working from home and an expectation of a minimum of 2 days per week based in either Manchester or Blackpool hub. There will also be some travel between these Digital hubs
Resource is required to engage and communicate directly with key stakeholders at all levels in the organisation and at all steps in the recruitment process.
Stakeholder management skills essential.
- To drive through all aspects of Digital recruitment from the point a vacancy is raised and approved to the on-boarding of successful candidates
- To engage and communicate directly with key stakeholders at all levels in the organisation and at all steps in the recruitment process.
- Stakeholder management skills are essential.
- Experience in Microsoft Office product set particularly Excel
- Ability to monitor and review MI with challenge on review
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities, ensuring that key customers and stakeholders are kept informed.
- Ability to engage effectively with stakeholders and suppliers at all levels, having the confidence to provide advice and guidance.
- Experience of working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Flexible in both style and approach.
- Aspiration to try something different and work in an exciting and innovative recruitment
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Recruitment/ Capability Manager - Resourcing/HR
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.