- Pay Rate:
Up to £350 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Project Manager -Remote Working - PSR 1JP00043518
Pay Rate: Up to £350 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is currently remote working.
- To lead the implementation of a full lifecycle project or multi projects, which may be part of a wider programme across the business, its organisations, community and stakeholders.
- Be proactive, professional and ambitious, always pushing to create, build and deliver projects through a mix of communications channels.
- To operate across a busy multi-organisation teams and have the skills to manage a variety of tasks, which will include building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Day-to-day project management of a project or multiple projects throughout the full lifecycle from inception through to close; potentially working within a wider programme of work, its team, the assigned Programme Manager and wider Portfolio Management Office function.
- Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints
- Build Project Plan and apply appropriate project principles to deliver stated objectives
- Identify and set appropriate Project Controls.
- Track and report delivery against milestones.
- Support and deputise for more senior members of the delivery, such as the Programme Manager
- Management of stakeholders to define scope and objectives, addressing issues with senior stakeholders ensuring they are fully engaged and able to support delivery
- Coordinate multi-disciplined teams, both internal and third party, to achieve the project deliverables to schedule, to budget and to the required quality.
- Stakeholder identification and management, including regular, appropriate and timely communications throughout the project.
- Ensuring project documentation including project plans, RAID logs, and highlight reports are maintained
- Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate.
- Provide key reports and support effective governance and decision making.
- ‘A’ levels or relevant equivalent qualification or previous relevant experience
- An experienced full lifecycle Project Manager with a proven track-record involving PRINCE 2 or equivalent methodology
- Clear-track record of working within the constraints of time, cost and quality
- Experience of working in a complex multi-organisation environment with varying cultures
- Experience of working on a range of projects concurrently including business change and process change
- Experience of building rapid and robust relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent planning and delivery skills, delivered consistently
- Experience of successfully managing multiple stakeholders with conflicting demands and priorities
- Willing to work away from the office for pre-agreed, short periods of time as necessary
- Hold a current PRINCE2 Practitioner accreditation - desirable
- Experience of delivering projects within a programme structure - desirable
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.