- Pay Rate:
£18.76 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- ENFIELD, London,
Temporary Mechanical & Engineering Lifts - Compliance Coordinator
Reference no: Enfield RQ786970
Pay rate: £18.76 per hour PAYE
Responsible for ensuring the effective operation of Compliance Services including but not limited to data entry and analysis, record keeping, and understanding service specific administrative tasks. To provide high level quality and comprehensive support services across to the Technical Services team and follow standard operating procedures with limited supervision.
- Review M&E and Lifts records and raise relevant repairs and action on appropriate systems. Monitor completion and chase where actions are not completed within agreed timescales. Once actions are completed ensure that records are updated to reflect this.
- Upload supporting documentation to document management systems following correct naming protocol.
- Proactively develop skills, understanding and abilities in delivering compliance support services in order to carry out standardised processes in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Deal professionally and effectively with all contacts from contractors and colleagues, using tact and discretion, assessing needs, and re-directing enquiries, where appropriate.
- Deal with contractor and landlord enquiries and follow through to resolution, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and the adequate audit trails are in place.
- Understand when and how to escalate issues to ensure requests are completed within a timely manner.
- Maintain up to date knowledge to ensure effective utilisation of IT systems used.
- Organise and prioritise allocated workload as appropriate, keeping team managers aware of demands which may impact on targets/deadlines and service standards.
- Maintain accurate and effective communication with line manager (to include the provision of reports and presentations) ensuring that they are regularly appraised of planned changes and developments.
- Work as part of a project team and assist in the delivery and completion of work projects, supporting different work streams, ensuring the successful completion of the project.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to A Level standard, or Level 3 NVQ in business administration or experience of working within business support/business administration.
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience of managing delivery of Mechanical and Engineering lift services.
- Experience of managing contractors that deliver Mechanical and Engineering lift services.
- Experience of supporting change / efficiency initiatives.
- Experience of working within a business support environment delivering high quality services.
- Strong communication skills and experience.
- Strong IT/Technical skills, knowledge.
- Development of skills and knowledge.
- Experience of delivering high quality customer service/care.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- ***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Mechanical & Engineering Lifts - Compliance Coordinator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.