- Pay Rate:
£11.39 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday to Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- CIRENCESTER, Gloucestershire,
Temporary Team Administrator - Adult Social Care
Reference no: Gloucestershire 5240525
Pay rate: £11.39 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday to Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
City: GL7 1EB
Candidates must be local to Cirencester/Cotswolds
Minute taking skills and experience are essential for this role
A Team Administrator is required to provide an effective and efficient clerical and administration service for the Adult Social Care Team. To support the delivery of a comprehensive administration and support function to the service areas to meet the needs of patients, service users and members of the public.
- Taking calls from internal colleagues as well as members of the public, so a professional telephone manner is essential.
- Inputting data into Liquid Logic (LAS system), knowledge of this would be beneficial.
- Scheduling meetings and booking rooms and taking minutes of meetings.
- Responding to and redirecting emails and managing a generic mailbox.
- Provide general and complete administrative support including data entry, dealing with telephone, email and face to face enquiries, diary management, filing, archiving, scanning, sorting and distributing of post and other such duties as required.
- Produce a range of documents including letters, reports and other documents as requested using a range of IT and Microsoft packages e.g. Word and Excel.
- Support Adult Social Care staff with administrative tasks to ensure the swift execution of the Social Care function.
- Support with premises management as required.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Educated to GCSE Level English and Mathematics 9–4 (or Equivalent).
- NVQ 2 in administration or relevant experience.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment and/or within a complex statutory organisation.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Minute taking skills and experience.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Knowledge of inputting data into Liquid Logic (LAS system) beneficial.
Skills & Abilities:
- A professional telephone manner.
- A professional and approachable manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team worker.
- Able to organise own workload.
- Excellent typing and strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Team Administrator - Adult Social Care
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.