- Pay Rate:
Up to £605.79 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 month
Interim Programme Delivery Manager -Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00056680 *Re-opened*
Pay Rate: Up to £605.79 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Hybrid Role, London is base Location with working from home available.
The Programme Delivery Manager orchestrates the Hera Oversight Group leads to achieve their objectives within the constraints of time, cost, quality, scope, benefits and risk of the programme.
Security Clearance is required for this role.
- Support the Programme Director & Deputy Programme Director in the overall management of the Programme
- Proactively monitor delivery progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Assure the effective operation of programme Governance
- Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme products
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between workstreams
- Manage escalated risks and issues through to resolution
- Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- Experience of managing major transformation and/or organisational change initiatives
- Deep experience of developing and managing programmatic controls
- Understanding of differences in operating cloud based solutions over “on-prem” solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a range of people from different professional disciplines
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills
- Skilled at engaging with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience of implementing cloud based ERP/Corporate Services solutions.
- A Programme/project management qualification (e.g. MSP, Prince II).
- Security Clearance: Active SC Clearance required, It must have been used with the last 12 months or in current use to be active. Clearly display this on the coversheet.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance is required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Programme Delivery Manager - Hybrid Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.