- Pay Rate:
Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Interim Senior Digital Business Analyst - Remote Working - PSR 1JP00035401
Pay Rate: Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Office based in either Newcastle, Leeds or Blackpool.
- Encourage and promote Agile methodologies across functions, setting standards across the function and ensuring these standards and methodologies are followed
- Work to educate the BA teams working across the functions on Agile principles, methods and tools to support their development
- To lead a team of BAs across the product delivery lifecycle to bring together stakeholder needs and technical capabilities in order to define solutions that deliver value, often working across large complex products or a number of products.
- You will be experienced as a BA in a wide variety of business analysis tools and techniques in an Agile environment and can advise your team on the appropriate use of each method depending on the stakeholders scenario.
- You will be given the opportunity to continue to grow your management capabilities through managing a team of BAs, including line management responsibilities, as well as managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- UCD and user focus in large projects – essential
- BA / Senior – desirable
- JIIRA – desirable
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via [email protected] but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Interim Senior Digital Business Analyst - Remote Working
Anticipated Length of Assignment: Unless otherwise stated (we do carry the occasional permanent vacancy) all of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent.
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.