- Pay Rate:
Up to £440 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim IT Junior Service Partner -Hybrid Working – DIGPSR 1JP00063055
Pay Rate: Up to £440 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Hybrid – London, Milton Keynes, or East Kilbride 2 days per week
Security Clearance: SC Clearance desirable
You will manage the development and deployment of small scale IT solutions, change and risk management and the interaction between development and support services.
To take ownership of technical design decisions throughout the delivery and assist project decision-making around the appropriate way to achieve deployment. Address internal risks and issues and know when to escalate them.
To track, manage, escalate and communicate dependencies, whilst ensuring service delivery adheres to the appropriate standards.
- Acting as a single point of contact, providing an escalation route for ITSM issues impact the functions and products as required.
- Managing service expectations with customers and escalating to the Senior Service Partner when appropriate.
- Managing stakeholders, building effective relationships, including with third parties as appropriate, translating technical language or issues to non-technical colleagues.
- Tracking operational needs, end-user satisfaction, productivity measurements, reviewing insights with appropriate stakeholders, identifying improvements and proposed solutions through to implementation, sharing wider themes and trends with the Senior Service Partner.
- Identifying and highlighting incoming demand requirements to key stakeholders.
- Supporting and promoting governance between ITSM, wider IDD and other Directorates, including third party suppliers as appropriate.
- Relationship Management (relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Strategic Thinking (relevant skill level: working)
- Ownership and Initiative (relevant skill level: working)
- User Focus (relevant skill level: working)
- Technical Understanding (relevant skill level: working)
- A minimum of ITIL Foundation is required for this role.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
IT Junior Service Partner
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.