- Pay Rate:
Up to £189.46 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Quantity Surveyor -Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00057672 *Re-opened*
Pay Rate: Up to £189.46 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Hybrid – Armagh.
Both Public sector and private experience is acceptable for this role.
- Production and delivery of estimating and/or costing for delivery solutions in line with contract brief and budget.
- Monitor project and/or financial performance and ensure robust forecasting.
- Ensure that all financial systems are updated to time, cost and quality, appropriate KPI's.
- Manage and implement targets to ensure that non-performance identified and benchmarking in place.
- Responsible for internal and external stakeholder engagement relating directly to the project.
- Have a Degree or higher in Quantity Surveying
- Have a minimum of three years’ demonstrable post-qualification experience in providing a full range of Quantity Surveying services; OR be a Chartered Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS or FRICS)
- Have a minimum of one years’ demonstrable post-qualification experience in providing a full range of Quantity Surveying services; OR have a minimum of five years’ demonstrable experience in providing a full range of Quantity Surveying services.
- Demonstrable experience of making managerial and technical decisions
- Demonstrable experience in the NEC or similar Suite of Contracts, including experience in the assessment of NEC or similar Compensation Events and preparation of assessments for payment
- To have access to a suitable vehicle (appropriately maintained and insured for Education Authority business) that will enable you to carry out the mobility requirements of the post in an efficient and effective manner and thus meet this essential criterion, OR / be able to provide sufficient information on the application form that will satisfy the employer that you have access to an appropriate alternative form of transport that will enable you to carry out the mobility requirements of the post in an efficient and effective manner and thus meet this essential criterion.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Quantity Surveyor - Hybrid Working *Re-opened*
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.