- Pay Rate:
Up to £718.18 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 4 months
Interim Cyber Security Risk Manager -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00066317
Pay Rate: Up to £718.18 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Salisbury- 1-2 days per week and WFH
A Cyber Security Risk Manager is required on a contract basis for approximately 4 months.
Existing security clearance is not a prerequisite but will always help.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct risk assessments using our approved Bowtie software aligning it with CAF.
- Engage with colleagues to identify the facilities at sites that have industrial control systems requiring cyber security risk assessments.
- Represent the team at the Industrial Control Systems working group and present to the forum the cur-rent plans for conducting risk assessments and completion dates.
- Co-ordinate with relevant project managers.
- Maintain a good knowledge of smart building technology and how it can be applied within the team.
- Understand and execute the requirements of the ICS Policy.
- Assist with the upskilling of staff in order in this technical area.
Who you are:
- Thorough understanding of the NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework (CAF).
- Experience in conducting Cyber risk assessments using Bowtie software, and aligning it with CAF.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in building and maintaining productive working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Proactive attitude to problem solving and risk management to enable project targets to be balanced against security risk.
- Up to date knowledge of smart building technology.
- A thorough knowledge of secure by design and accreditation.
- Working knowledge of process safety would be advantageous.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Cyber Security Risk Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.