- Pay Rate:
Up to £22.51 per HOUR pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Training Coordinator - Learning & Development -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00065935
Pay Rate: Up to £22.51 per HOUR pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Glasgow (when training courses on – 5 days/week on site, when no courses on 2/3 days/week on site).
A Training Coordinator is needed on a contract basis.
A teaching background is ideal, as you will be creating lesson plans/sessions, delivering sessions. (Delivering majority to new starters. 10 – 30 participants.)
Experience of using Google suites is handy but full training can be given.
Existing security clearance is not a prerequisite but will always help. (Potential for the right candidate to be put through SC clearance.)
What you’ll do:
- Co-ordinate the delivery of learning and development activities and handle confidential management information relating to learning and talent programmes;
- Provide learning and training advice to individuals and managers ensuring fair access of opportunity for all;
- Collect and collate accurate data on learning interventions;
- Interpret information and draft reports to clearly present data and insight, including highlighting trends and issues and potential solutions, to senior groups and the business;
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with team and wider business colleagues
Who you are:
- Lesson planning experience
- Ability to write effective instructional text and materials
- Passion for learning and development
- Presentation skills and able to deliver content and engage groups
- Experience as a trainer
- IT skills, especially Google Suite applications
- Ability to work collaboratively with subject matter experts
- Flexible to travel within the UK
- Experience of delivering content
- Flexibility (ability to adapt at short notice)
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Training Coordinator - Learning & Development
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.