- Pay Rate:
Up to £440 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Interim Programme Office Support / Project Officer -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00064204
Pay Rate: Up to £440 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Corsham – Hybrid (occasional). To attend more occasions at the start for training purposes
- Admin - Responsible for project file management using robust version control.
- Organise key project meetings, and provide secretariat support
- Monitoring and reporting - assist with and maintain appropriate systems to enable effective planning and scheduling.
- Financial control - assist with the monitor of project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets.
- Raise Requisition on to the Contract Purchasing and Finance system.
- Maintain accurate spreadsheets of customers spend, receipting and payment of invoices for Cloud customers.
- Project controls - Assist in maintaining project controls and in producing project reports.
- Procurement – write Commitment Cases procure software licences.
- Project support
- Maybe have worked billing team
- Good understanding of spreadsheets and Word
- Previous defence experience
- Security Clearance: Must have SC Clearance
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance required, pls provide details
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Programme Office Support - Project Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.