- Pay Rate:
Up to £500 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6-7 months
Interim Change & Release Manager- Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00046407
Pay Rate: Up to £500 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
The main base will be London so it is essential that you are prepared to travel if necessary. At the moment, it is no more than 2 days in the office but this may change.
- To put in place an organisational release Strategy– a living document as the programme delivers and the organisation transforms.
- To manage all changes between DEV–PREPROD–PROD.
- To use tooling to track what elements are available for pipeline release– and what elements need manual deployment. Lining up requisite engineers for this.
- To track what technology Transformation programme releases across all platforms– including; AWS / 0365 / Azure / Azure LZ / Pano / Githubs / Tenant / Apps / Data etc.
- To manage the CHG process– across all environments; including Service Now management and Service Now Integration.
- To derive a robust and lean process to track all platforms– and to create dashboards tracking;
- Developing and maintaining local change management processes
- Ensuring accurate and timely update of the hardware/software serial item-controlled change schedules
- Planning release windows and cycles
- Help develop automation tools and scripts where necessary for building, integrating and deploying software releases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working with interdependent teams and reporting back to the business
- Experienced in Release management and change management
- Experience of Service Delivery procedures
- ITIL Service management
- Ideally have experience of working within the defence environment (or similar) with protectively marked material procedures
- Public sector experience
- ITIL release management
- Release / Environment and CI Management
- DevOps release management
- Security Clearance required
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance Required
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.