- Pay Rate:
Up to £300 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 4 months
Interim Corporate Property Lawyer -Hybrid Working - PSR1JP00058669
Pay Rate: Up to £300 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Ideally located in Reading, could also be Exeter, Bristol, Peterborough, Birmingham, mostly remote working.
This role requires a lawyer with Property Law knowledge and experience.
- To manage broad range of varied case work activities complying with policies, standards, procedures and service level agreements
- Deal with routine cases exercising appropriate levels of delegation and risk management
- Maintain accurate and comprehensible case files.
- Co-ordinate all activities relating to the successful completion of the case, including ensuring the timely handling of invoices during each case.
- Provide a legal service that addresses client needs from the outset of each case through to case completion.
- Provide a legal service that is proactive not reactive.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship for each allocated case.
- Align the service provided with the client needs in a way that enhances the Agency's reputation.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients demonstrating an understanding of commercial, political and policy context including effective use of the relevant client care system.
- Ensure each client is aware of the agreed extent of the service to be provided and cost implications.
- Keep each client informed as the case progresses.
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive or Barrister with current practising certificate or equivalent
- Commercial property law knowledge and relevant experience
- Transactional experience
- Some project management experience
- Able to work independently but also as a part of the team
- Security Clearance: BPSS
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Corporate Property Lawyer - Hybrid Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.