- Pay Rate:
£11.67 PAYE per hour
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Anticipated 6 months
- Melbourn, Cambridgeshire,
Role: Resilience & Specialist Operations Administrator
Contract Length: Anticipated 6 months
Location: Melbourn, Cambridgeshire.SG8 6NA
Pay Rate: £11.67 PAYE per hour, DOE
Our client is looking to hire a Resilience & Specialist Operations Administrator for approximately 6 months.
You will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Resilience and Specialist Operations (RSO) Department. You will also be responsible for providing administration support to the RSO Management Team.
- Scheduling of staff, and the effective deployment and allocation of resources.
- To act as the primary point of contact and communication in relation to RSO administrative issues with Operational Managers, staff, and other departments.
- To create, maintain, and provide structured, ad hoc reports, and information to the RSO Management Team.
- To ensure administrative stocks remain at predetermined levels allowing for the smooth running of the department.
- Ensuring records are maintained and filed allowing easy recall when required.
- Communicate effectively with operational staff, support services, and external agencies
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous admin experience
- Previous experience working within healthcare/NHS
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience supporting a team
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the equivalent PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information.
Please send us your CV in Word format rather than PDF and avoid the use of columns and tables as this will help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client.
Please ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we provide the best talent and encourage all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Administrator - Resilience & Specialist Operations
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.