- Pay Rate:
Up to £72.33 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Project Manager -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00065313
Pay Rate: Up to £72.33 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Reading, 4 days on site
A Project Manager is needed to deliver assigned projects to time, cost and quality, compliant with organisational processes.
The role of the Project Manager may also include the applications of your skill sets within nuclear programmes and projects in supporting the delivery of the team mission.
Project Managers will be expected to work in roles which require an awareness and compliance to the nuclear license conditions
What you’ll do:
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Lead and develop a team at a local level to deliver team and personal objectives safely and securely to meet our operational plans.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality
- Manage projects with focus on Governance (compliance and reporting).
- Management of project resources (people, money).
- Lead the planning of the task/project.
- Manage work as defined in the Work Authorisation Document
- Lead, support and initiate change against the Performance Measurement Baseline
- Lead, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs
Who you are:
- Graduate level of qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Previous Project Management experience
- Experience of working on complex projects
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Evidence of project management competence e.g. APM qualifications.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to confidently communicate with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.