- Pay Rate:
Up to £595.15 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 9 months
Interim Digital Delivery Manager -Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00058907
Pay Rate: Up to £595.15 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Corsham – 2 days working from home (due to system access)
- Project manager experience (2-5 years)
- Finance and budgeting forecasting
- Change experience
- Agile and Lean practices. You can identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use. You can recognise when something does not work and encourage a mindset of experimentation. You can adapt and reflect, be resilient and have the ability to see outside of the process. You can use a blended approach depending on the context. You can measure and evaluate outcomes. You know how to help teams to manage and visualise outcomes.
- Communication skills. You can listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them. You can manage stakeholders’ expectations and be flexible. You are capable of proactive and reactive communication. You can facilitate difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders
- Maintaining delivery momentum. You can facilitate the delivery flow of a team, managing the pace and tempo. You can actively address internal and external risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team.
- Making a process work. You can identify and challenge organisational processes of increasing complexity and those processes that are unnecessarily complicated. You can add value and can coach the organisation to inspect and adapt processes. You know how to guide teams through the implementation of a new process.
- Planning. You understand the environment and can prioritise the most important or highest value tasks. You can use use data to inform planning. You can manage complex internal and external dependencies. You can provide delivery confidence. You can remove blockers or impediments that affect plans and can develop a plan for difficult situations. You ensure that teams plan appropriately for their own capacity
- Essential - Team dynamics and collaboration. You know how to bring people together to form a motivated team. You can help to create the right environment for a team to work in and can empower them to deliver. You can recognise and deal with issues. You can facilitate the best team make-up depending on the situation.
- Security Clearance: DV CLEARED SOLE UK NATIONAL
- Commercial management. You can act as the point of contact for contracted suppliers. You understand appropriate internal contacts and processes within a government department. You know how and when third parties should be brought into digital, data and technology projects.
- Financial management. You know how to balance cost versus value. You can consider the impact of user needs. You can report on financial delivery. You can monitor cost and budget; you know how and when to escalate issues.
- Life-cycle perspective. You recognise when to move from one stage of a product life cycle to another. You can ensure the team is working towards the appropriate service standards for the relevant phase. You can manage delivery products and services at different phases.
- Professional Qualifications and Registrations required: PRINCE2 Agile Project Management APM Project Management Qualification APM Practitioner Qualification
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Digital Delivery Manager - Hybrid Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.