- Pay Rate:
Competitive Market Rate
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 18 months
Role: Applications Product Owner
Contract Length: Anticipated 18 months
Location: Hybrid 2 days per week in either London, Milton Keynes or East Kilbride
Pay Rate: Competitive Market Rate
Our client is looking to hire a Applications Product Owner for approximately 18 months.
The Applications Product Owner is responsible for the products and services within the Applications Product portfolio, key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the road-map for the Applications Product portfolio, ensuring alignment to the long-term visions and objectives of the Head of Infrastructure Products as well as the needs of the business.
- Oversee the overall quality of the Applications products and services, including continuous service improvement, ensuring that they meet the needs and expectations of the wider business.
- Ensure that Application Products comply with necessary regulations including GDPR and provide adequate controls to mitigate security risks.
- Provide leadership and direction to Application Product Teams, supporting the handling of major operational issues, overseeing programme management activities to ensure alignment to the agreed SLAs/OLAs and the necessary business and IT Service Management processes.
- Work with other Product Owners as well as engineering leads and network engineers.
- Represent Product Teams at key governance forums, reporting on progress and operational issues, escalating to the Head of Digital Workplace Products as appropriate.
- Own budget and allocation of funding for the Application Product portfolio based on priorities set by the Head of Digital Workplace Products, inputting into agile business cases as needed.
- Strategic Ownership
- Financial Ownership
- User Focus
- Operational Management
- Agile Working
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Security Clearance: SC highly desirable; candidates with active SC clearance will be fast-tracked.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a more accessible way for us to communicate, please do let me know.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or if you are a veteran, and you meet the essential criteria for the role, PSR provides a ‘Guaranteed Interview’ scheme whereby you will have the opportunity to discuss this role and your suitability with a member of the PSR Sourcing team.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the equivalent PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information.
Please send us your CV in Word format rather than PDF and avoid the use of columns and tables as this will help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client.
Please ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we provide the best talent and encourage all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Applications Product Owner
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.