- Pay Rate:
Competitive Market Rate
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Role: Field Services Administrator
Contract Length: Anticipated 6 months.
Location: London or Glasgow – hybrid role
Pay Rate: Competitive Market Rate
Our client is looking to hire a Field Services Administrator for approximately 6 months.
As a Field Services Administrator you will help support Field Services operations through the generation of quotes, management of JIRA tickets and general administration support.
This is a varied and demanding role for an enthusiastic individual who would enjoy the challenge of working in a customer facing environment. Individuals will manage their own time and work within fast paced and challenging environment.
This exciting and challenging role will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work with leading edge technology.
- Creation of quotes for Partner requests for new installs and other chargeable changes/requests
- Liaise with Partners to obtain details and information for Deployment and Engineering teams
- Ensure invoices are requested on completion of work
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the successfully delivery of IMAC & Deployment work
- Ensure that all documentation & reports are stored and maintained as required
- Update & Manage Wiki page
- Manage JIRA tickets
- Experience of customer-facing roles
- Ability to demonstrate good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of IT programmes such as MS Office
- Basic financial awareness & skills
- Experience in general administration support
- An understanding of ITILv4
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Security Clearance: SC highly desirable; candidates with active SC clearance will be fast-tracked.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a more accessible way for us to communicate, please do let me know.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or if you are a veteran, and you meet the essential criteria for the role, PSR provides a ‘Guaranteed Interview’ scheme whereby you will have the opportunity to discuss this role and your suitability with a member of the PSR Sourcing team.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the equivalent PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information.
Please send us your CV in Word format rather than PDF and avoid the use of columns and tables as this will help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client.
Please ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we provide the best talent and encourage all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Field Services Administrator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.